I had this great idea (aka, I stole it from someone else). It’s going to make me rich and famous (okay, it won’t).

I’m going to start offering my books online. Free…mostly. The first 75% is free. After that, you have to pay a huge fee of $7 for the remaining 25%.

It’s a pretty simple setup, actually. I’ve registered the following domains:


Each will be a quick portal back here (to RyanMcFadden.com) where the books can be purchased.

I’ll get an e-commerce store up and running….

I might even make $7!