1. More me time. Holy cow…I’m driving myself crazy. Seriously. I’m annoying, I’m a slob, and my jokes get tiresome. I have too MUCH me time. And I’m not joking. I’ve got to get some other projects on the go. A renovation, building something…I don’t know. But I’m sick of me.
2. Focus on Writing Well, I’ve certainly done that. I’ve given up on the short stories…and have focused on the novels. Finally finished the Nameless, and Curse of the Black Swan. Have fully plotted The Secret of Folloman Finn and have written 30,000 words. So am happy with my progress there.
3. Find a family house Ack. Can’t sell my house. Until I do that, can’t move onto this one.
4. Woodworking Shop This won’t work until I get a house. I am, however, about to start another project. I’m thinking this one:
5. General Tablesaw Also on hold. Not going to buy anything cast iron until we move.