Every year, I like to post my goals. Well, 2008 was an especially craptacular year, so I’d like to say that I probably didn’t hit any of my goals. Let’s take a look, shall we?
1. Sell this damn house. Yeah, not happening. No one wants the house. Funny story — I guess if you stop paying your mortgage for 9 months, the bank STILL won’t come and take the freaking thing. I literally, cannot even give it away.
2. Find House Good news. I found a house. It’s called my Mom’s basement. Mission accomplished. Ack.
3. Build Wood Working Shop. Mom said no.
4. Buy Table Saw And I’d put it where?
5. Continue my recent publication success It was a bad year. I placed in a $1500 writing contest, but that’s about it. And it’s not like I wasn’t trying. Came close many times, but never succeeded. Balls!
6. Land an agent . Whatever.
These are my goals for 2009:
1) lead a boring, run of the mill life.